Time: 30 minutes. Yields: 10-15 small pancakes
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 potato starch
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil + some more for cooking
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used plain unsweetened oat milk)
- Toss all ingredients in a blender, blend until well combined.
- Over medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter on a well-oiled pan. I use unscented coconut oil.
- When bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, flip and cook it for a minute on the other side.
- Garnish with berries & vegan nutella, Enjoy!
Credit to happyhealthblog.coom