Follow these tips and tricks to ease your way into becoming a fashion designer.
– You must figure out your style and the way you want to go on with your designs, putting your soul and touch into the design!
– Make an album with the the styles you admire it’ll inspire you in the future.
– Always stay up to date with the latest fashion trends!
– Develop your own skills with practice – it always pays off .
– Take a course! Nothing is wrong with that, even geniuses can learn a thing or two.
– Try to reach out to successful designers and ask them to train you, if you’re lucky enough you’d gain such an amazing experience.
– Train on the people you know, design their clothes, learning from /actual/ people and their opinions can be beneficial.
– Search a good deal of promotion to promote yourself online – after all, it is the fastest way to get famous and known and more importantly to publish your own work
All designs used in the article belong to Yorman Rondon. Find more of his designs on Instagram @Realrondon